think happy thoughts

Leave a Comment
do you ever miss you childhood? i miss the times where everything was so simple & college seemed like it was lightyears away. i think back to the days when i'd come home from school and watch spongebob with my dad in the family room before mom got home. one of my favorite memories, which was caught on film (thank God), was our trip to Disneyland. i don't remember how old i was, but my parents and i went to the happiest place on earth with our family friends. it was a total blast. on our way back to our hotel, i turn to my mom and say, "come on mom, let's dance." i proceed to shake my booty and skip along to the beat of the music. i was so into it i couldn't walk and dance anymore...i had to stop and dance until my mom made me keep walking. we watched this video a while ago, and my boyfriend never fails to remind me to dance with him whenever we're in public now. yay me. ;)

tonight my parents and i watched toy story 3 together. it was fun watching my parents get so invested in a kid's movie that i've watched numerous times. i'm obsessed with pixar movies. i grew up watching and re-watching toy story, monsters inc., a bug's life, finding nemo, the incredibles, up... those movies are so extremely heartwarming. toy story 3 was surprisingly just as satisfying to watch as the first two. it makes me excited for the fourth one to come out. one of my all-time favorite websites ever is the website explaining the pixar theory. basically, it talks about how each movie is connected, and all of the movies exist in the same timeline/ universe. it literally blew my mind.

anyways, on to the point of this post, watching this movie tonight made me so genuinely happy. to keep up this great mood, i thought i'd share my playlist called "think happy thoughts". i have a very diverse music taste, so the genres vary. i hope that this music makes you as happy as i feel at the moment! :)


THINK HAPPY THOUGHTS
(song // artist or band name)

t-shirt weather // circa waves
she way out // the 1975
take on me // a-ha
welcome to new york // taylor swift
rearview // bad suns
rollercoaster // bleachers
put your records on // corinne bailey rae
lose my mind // brett eldredge
banana pancakes // jack johnson
come on eileen // dexys midnight riders
island in the sun // weezer
sunshine & whiskey // frankie ballard
budapest // george ezra
i want crazy // hunter hayes
stare into the sun // graffiti6
peaches // in the valley below
gold in the summertime // matt nathanson
little bit of everything // keith urban
the middle // jimmy eat world
gold rays // vinyl pinups
catherine // magic man
wrapped up // olly murs
american kids // kenny chesney
vegas lights // panic! at the disco
sleepyhead // passion pit
restart // sam smith
save me, san francisco // train
loving you easy // zac brown band
make me wanna // thomas rhett
dreaming // smallpools

have a great tuesday loves!

-A


Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment