bye bye bye

Leave a Comment
for the first time n my life, i'm finally tired of social media. i've grown weary of endlessly scrolling through tweets on twitter, liking posts on facebook, and double-tapping pictures of people who look perfect on instagram. i want to be free from it all, so i'm deleting the apps from my phone. will my accounts still remain? absolutely. will i ever look at them? probably not. i want to live a life that's better than submitting images and posts for the world to view and judge. i don't want the opinions of others to dictate how i feel about myself or how i want to be.

i deleted all the apps from my phone, and it felt SO GOOD. i'm so ready for this kind of change. as of now, i will only be checking my blog, occasionally snapchat, and pinterest because let's be honest, who can resist that website?

so for now, bye bye bye social media. i'm not going to miss you.

-A
Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment