spirit weeks & first friday night lights

Leave a Comment
agh senior year. this is the first year where i don't come home, immediately open my backpack, and start on my homework and continue with it for two hours. this is the first year where my food and makeup outweigh the school supplies in my backpack. i love senior year.

it's already the week of our first football game. time is already flying by, and it's only the second full week of school. it's hard to believe that this week is the first of many spirit weeks that i will (finally) participate in, and the time where i will try my hardest to be a spirited senior.      

i'm so excited for friday night, and to cheer on my school's team with all of the other spirited seniors.

yay highland yay senior year                                    
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment