happy happy campers

Leave a Comment
happy tuesday!

i'm finally writing about a trip i went on over the summer right before the fourth of july!

this trip was extra special because it was my first time going camping. a pampered city girl roughing it outside of payson, arizona for two days = a major adjustment. my dad being such a boy scout jumped at the chance to go camping. he LOVES camping. my take is, why spend money to deprive yourself of the amenities that you could have if you rented a cabin instead? we've always stayed at my grandparent's home just outside of flagstaff, but i suggested we do something different this year.

luckily for us, we went when it was still pretty cool up there, and it RAINED BOTH DAYS i was in heaven. so much lightning, so much rain, so much darkness at night. it was a lot to take in. looking back, it was actually a pretty cool trip after i got over the whole bathroom situation and the massive population of bees in the area. my dad and i played horseshoes & i won the first time ;) my mom cannot throw to save her life it's kinda scary to be honest.

it was so cool watching my dad make a fire, sitting in the tent reading & listening to the rain, and just enjoying the cool weather with my family.

i'd go again for sure :)



so american


our pinterest attempt & possible success?? 

my dad was jealous i was so good

action shot

nice shoes

nice hair

my mom is so cute

my dad is so photogenic wow

Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment