tests & trials

Leave a Comment
have you ever noticed that whenever one part of your life starts getting hard, everything else continues to come tumbling down as well? that's what it feels like lately in my life. it's getting harder & harder to have faith that God knows what he's doing with my life. i constantly find myself questioning God asking stuff like, "why me?" and "how am i supposed to fix this?". letting go & letting God work his magic is oh so very hard, and i struggle with this concept so much. i started looking up bible verses for times when i need to stay positive & i found some that are perfect for describing the difficult situations in my life that i'm facing at the moment.

when others are spreading false information about you:

matthew 15:11 - "it is not what goes into the mouth that defiles a person, but what comes out of the mouth; this defiles a person.”

ephesians 4:31-32 - "let all bitterness and wrath and anger and clamor and slander be put away from you, along with all malice. be kind to one another, what is good and acceptable and perfect."

proverbs 15:1 - "a soft answer turns away wrath, but a harsh word stirs up anger."

hebrews 13:6 - "so we can confidently say, "the Lord is my helper; i will not fear; what can man do to me?"

proverbs 18:7 - "a fool's mouth is his ruin, and his lips are a snare to his soul."

when you feel like giving up or losing faith:

isaiah 41:10 - "fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand."

jeremiah 29:11 - "for I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope."

romans 12:2 - "do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewal of your mind, that by testing you may discern what is the will of God, what is good and acceptable and perfect."

john 14:27 - "peace I leave with you; my peace I give to you. Not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your hearts be troubled, neither let them be afraid."

romans 12:12 - "rejoice in hope, be patient in tribulation, be constant in prayer."

i've been all kinds of emotional lately, especially at night, but i truly feel like all of this is temporary. sadness only stays as long as you allow it to. positivity is a mindset. 

have a lovely wednesday

-A








Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment