Goodbyes Suck

Leave a Comment
have you ever wanted time to slow down? like there was a certain day that you loved so much, you wished you could re-live it over & over again....well, i'm experiencing that right now. i want to go back and re-live monday all over again. like the title says, goodbyes suck. on monday i said goodbye to summer 2015 with my boyfriend. as of today, i have seventeen more days left until i get to see him again?! wayyyyyy too long for me. on the upside, when i went to meet him, he surprised me pretty sunflowers which made my day. he knows me too well. this goodbye hit me so hard when i was driving home that night. even though summer 2015 technically doesn't end for me until august 4th, my summer spent with him did. this is making me sad, let's move on.

i get to wake up in less than ten hours...yay! not. i can't wait to spend my last full day in arizona running all over, and trying not to procrastinate when it comes to packing. i'm so bad at packing! how do you pack for a ten day trip?! that's a really long time & too many outfits needed.

GUESS WHAT. i finally figured out computer code for this blog!! it's so pretty now, and almost all of the links work. I'M SO PROUD OF MYSELF FOR FIGURING THIS OUT ON MY OWN. agh, today has been a good day.

in other news, i tried crawfish today...not my favorite. i found the part of their body where they poop and didn't realize that i actually ate that without knowing. it made me sick to my stomach. moral of the story: do not eat crawfish or you'll eat a dead animal's poop. oops. oh and one more thing, do not go to freestone park at night, or you'll get eaten alive by mosquitos like i did. ugh.


okay i'm tired now. so, goodnight beautiful people.

p.s. i'm finally going to post about my camping trip soon!!

-A

he's so cute

& another one because he's cute & i'm just there for decoration 


Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment