angels & homecoming

Leave a Comment
september 26, 2015 & october 24, 2015

highland high school & brophy college prep's homecomings

IT'S SO FREAKING CLOSE!?!?!

anthony finally asked me & in the cutest way ever so i thought i'd share.

just for reference, when we first started dating / talking, he used to play the guitar and sing for me over the phone all the time. it totally won me over because i love people who are musically talented. lucky for me he plays piano, saxophone, and the guitar. he used to play angel by jack johnson for me all the time, but he hasn't done that much recently.

we were hanging out on friday when we stopped at the park for a minute just to figure out what we were going to do next when he tells me to turn around and close my eyes. i have no clue what was going on, but i was super excited because he told me earlier in the day that he had a surprise for me.

he tells me to turn around, and he's holding these pieces of paper that is shown below, and the full sentence reads, "will you be my angel at hoco?" HOW CUTE IS THAT?! me, thinking that was all, go and hug him and say yes, but he was NOT done. i'm forced to turn around again, and when i finally get to peek he's holding his guitar and starts playing angel. i was so surprised and confused because i definitely did not see the guitar and was so confused as to how he got it to the park from my car without me seeing it.

so, yeah, that's how i got asked to homecoming & i'm so excited to spend two really great nights dancing and celebrating our last homecomings together :) :) :) :)

love my life



Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment