Sunflowers & Corn Fields

Leave a Comment



 i found this gem a few minutes from my house, so naturally i had to snap a few pictures. who knew arizona could still be beautiful despite being 110+ degrees?! i kid you not these were taken at 7:30 pm. long arizona summer nights are what i live for and look forward to every year. anyways, this is my first blog post, super exciting, right? i feel like an introduction is in order. i'm ally! i'm a 17 year old girl living in the warm, sunny state of arizona (i've only mentioned arizona like twice already, so it's pretty obvious), and i love sunflowers, reading, alternative & country music, koalas, and a cute guy named anthony (you'll see his name on here quite a bit). this blog is meant for me to express my thoughts and share fashion tips & beauty tricks as well as display the parts of my life that make me who i am. i can't wait for you to get to know me.

xoxo
-A
Next PostNewer Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment